January 2012 Weddings

Happy Tuesday!

My goal is to make this week a good one, I'm really hoping I'm sucessful!

How is everyone's week going so far? Any plans for the rest of it?
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Happy Tuesday!

• Good luck with the start of your new job! I'm sure you will be very successful. 

My week has not started off too well. My stomach has been giving me lots of problems. I stayed in bed almost all day yesterday until class at night and today I went into work but only lasted two and a half hours before leaving. My hubbie who had off today came in to sub for me. (He just finished a maternity leave at my school so the principal said it was fine.) I had to come back at 2:30 to do my tutoring job but thankfully I only tutor for an hour!

I don't have plans for the rest of the week. I am in the home stretch with my master's but still have a lot of work for it so it looks like I'll be spending lots of time doing that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • It hasn't been the best of days. I am still depressed from having to leave my last placement, and I dont' like this one as much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards