January 2012 Weddings
Options

Tara :) Interview Q's

In Response to Re: Rose... oh so sweet!:
[QUOTE]Wow! That sounds like it went real well! What kind of questions were you asked?
Posted by TaraW1979[/QUOTE]

Sorry it's taken me so many days to respond. I was in such shock after the interview that I couldn't really remember what he asked me. Now that a few days have gone by I can remember a few.

Have you ever had angry parents and how did you deal with the problem?
How would you communicate with parents?
Have you used technology in the classroom and how did you or would you use it?
How would you group students? (He was looking for Kagan grouping)
How did you handle students with discipline problems?
What behavior management system did you use in your classroom?
(someone on proteacher gave me this link to clip charts
http://www.newmanagement.com/ebooks/...hart_ebook.pdf, I read the ebook and loved the method, the principal did too!)

Those are the only ones I can remember right now.

Good luck on your interview! Don't forget to send a thank you letter after your interview.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Tara :) Interview Q's

• Options
    Thank you so much Megan!  I really appreciate it!

I never forget a thank you letter.  I also make a phone call after 2 weeks if I haven't heard anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the questions! That helped me a lot too!
  • Options
    You're both very welcome!!! I hope we can all start teaching in the 2012-2013 school year!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_tara-interview-qs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:c6194405-cd46-4cc3-8fa9-d2b634030d03Post:322673a9-6783-4450-bf3a-4ebf4f7a23cb">Re: Tara :) Interview Q's</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're both very welcome!!! I hope we can all start teaching in the 2012-2013 school year!!!
    Posted by MeganNN12[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards