Pennsylvania-Central
Options

The Farms at Eagles Ridge

Hello All!  Wondering if anyone has any info on the Farms at Eagles Ridge in Lancaster?  Not much info online as it is a new venue to the area.  Looking for price info and reviews.
Just waiting on a call back from the venue.

Thanks so much!

Re: The Farms at Eagles Ridge

• Options
     I'm excited about this new venue as well!  Hope someone has some "inside information"!  Hoping to maybe see them at a Bridal Show this fall.....
  • Options
    I just went and toured yesterday.  Absolutely beautiful.  They have literally thought of everything!  We are booking with them for our June 2014 wedding!
  • Options
    Great!!  I'm going to put them on our list to check out!  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_the-farms-at-eagles-ridge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:0870721d-f458-437d-9a3d-ab09e1576e68Post:0704683d-5ef5-41f6-b457-00359d0f228b">Re: The Farms at Eagles Ridge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just went and toured yesterday.  Absolutely beautiful.  They have literally thought of everything!  We are booking with them for our June 2014 wedding!
    Posted by jikelly[/QUOTE]

It looks gorgeous! Did they give you any price estimates? I can't find any prices for it..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards