Bridalicious Boot Camp

Need to lose a ton!!!

Hello Knotties,
I am trying to lose weight for my October wedding and I would love to hear success stories on how some of you have shed your unwanted pounds. 

Re: Need to lose a ton!!!

• In Response to Need to lose a ton!!!:
    Hello Knotties, I am trying to lose weight for my October wedding and I would love to hear success stories on how some of you have shed your unwanted pounds. 
    Posted by prettyaka88
    Hi prettyaka88. Have you subscribed to the free Bridalicious by The Knot newsletter yet? We feature a bride each week with her story and how she was successful in shaping up for the wedding.

You can subscribe here: http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-beauty-tips/wedding-workout-exercise.aspx
    We also have a Bridalicious by The Knot FB page with many success stories:
    http://www.facebook.com/BridaliciousBootCamp

Hope that helps! And of course, I will be posting on this page every week too.Wink

-Knot Fitness Coach Doug

• So I don't have a success story but I do wish you luck as a fellow bride!! I've found in the past when looking to lose weight doing a lot of walking- I'm not a fan of running but i walk at a VERY fast pace. My fiance is 6'6 and I'm 5'4 so keeping up with him while walking has increased my stride!! I usually do about 2 miles a day and recently have been adding some resistance band training in as well to tone up my arms a bit. WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD!! good luck and keep us posted on your success which I'm sure there will be plenty....just beware of stress eating...thats my downfall that I have to keep an extra close eye on!
    CONGRATS hope your october wedding is all you dreamed of I'm sure you will look beautiful to your soon to be husband and family even if you don't shed all you hope to anyway.Smile
  • You can do it.  You just have to BELIEVE in yourself and COMMIT to the chanes you want to see!

I share lots of recipes, motivational stories and funny things that happen along my journey.  I always need a virtual workout partner!   You can follow along at www.facebook.com/fitwithvanessa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards