Bridalicious Boot Camp

Just started today!

I just started bridalicious boot camp today! I am stilghtly nervous I wont lose the amount of weight I want by the time of my wedding. I have at least 30 pounds to lose in just under 10 months. Whats the best way to maximize my results and lose the weight for my wedding day?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just started today!

• In Response to Just started today!:
    I just started bridalicious boot camp today! I am stilghtly nervous I wont lose the amount of weight I want by the time of my wedding. I have at least 30 pounds to lose in just under 10 months. Whats the best way to maximize my results and lose the weight for my wedding day?
    Posted by Briannasteve
    Hi Brianna! By far the best way to insure your success is to focus on eating supportively for your goals. Did you download your e-books with your DVDs? If not, there is a post card sized flyer inside the case that has the place to download them. I gave you 3 different e-books that have terrific diet/nutrition info.

If you follow the nutrition plan and workout consistently with the DVDs (3 times per week minimum) you will see fantastic results!

You can also follow me on our Bridalicious by The Knot FB page. I post more hints and tips there along with some new workouts or exercises to try.

The Knot Fitness Coach Doug

• In Response to Just started today!:
    Posted by Briannasteve
    I lost 15 pounds in about a month and a half eating clean.  I followed my own rules of: Soup, salad or lean protein.  Everything I ate had to fall into these categories.  I added every healthy thing to my salads (sunflower seeds, beets, chick peas) to fill up.  They just had to be clean and items from the EARTH not processed.  Also had a green smoothie for breakfast each day.  Not only did I drop pounds when nothing else worked (with ZERO exercise) but I started craving less food in general, was happier, less moody etc.
    Went to Las Vegas and fell off my healthy wagon (got engaged tho!) and now I am back on for pre wedding prep!

Good luck!
  • You can do it!   Once I started clean eating like brooklynbt suggested, I dropped about 5 pounds!   Its amazing what a change in simple meals can do.  

I share lots of recipes, motivational stories and funny things that happen along my journey.  I always need a virtual workout partner!   You can follow along at www.facebook.com/fitwithvanessa

• good luck! ive been on it almost 2 weeks. I dont want to weigh myself again till after my fitting, but i can already feel my clothes fitting a little better!

i work out 4 days a week, instead of 3. (i only take 1 day off in between, sometimes it suggests 2)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards