Arizona-Tucson
Options

Hair Extensions

Can any recommend a good hair extentionist here in Tucson?

Re: Hair Extensions

• Options
    Michelle and Victoria at Hush Salon are amazing! 327-6753
  • Options
    I use the clip-ins from Sally's, they look super natural and they're waaaay cheaper!
  • Options
    Toni & Guy. Erin Powers does them. She's a friend of mine, and I recently hair modeled for her and have a full head of extensions right now. If you'd like to see photos of the before and after I'd be more than happy to email them to you. :)
  • Options
    I also just use the sally's ones. Although, one huge downfall is they leave your head sore/itchy and they are confusing to cut and shape if you've never done it before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-tucson_hair-extensions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:60Discussion:0100bd66-d9cd-45b1-80a5-64d328a231abPost:3a90d32e-62a1-4bae-ada9-f00f25448d07">Re: Hair Extensions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Toni & Guy. Erin Powers does them. She's a friend of mine, and I recently hair modeled for her and have a full head of extensions right now. If you'd like to see photos of the before and after I'd be more than happy to email them to you. :)
    Posted by fancyfoodie[/QUOTE]

Can you email them to me at melanie020785@yahoo.com

Can you give me a ballpark range of how much she charges?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards