Arizona-Tucson
Options

Venue for a very small (~20-30) intimate ceremony?

My fiance and I are on a strict budget for our wedding and have decided to do a small family-only ceremony and then a more casual reception ("party!") at a later date.

I'd looove to have the Catalina mountains in the background for an outdoor ceremony, but the prices for all the resorts up in that area are ridiculous, and they basically force you to buy all the reception services along with renting the location for the ceremony.

Does anyone know of anything smaller and more affordable that would have decent views of the mountains, or just suggestions in general for small ceremony venues? Thanks so much!

Re: Venue for a very small (~20-30) intimate ceremony?

• Options
    1. San Pedro chapel.

2. Also check the resorts for a non-weekend ceremony, or a Sunday morning ceremony- might be less expensive that way.  

3. there is a small ranch type B & B on the northeast side- can't think of the name of it but they host weddings there. Maybe it is Corona Ranch?  Ask for some references for that one though- would be good to hear from someone who actually had a wedding there
  • Options
    Check out the city parks.  Most Ramadas are only $15 for half a day.  If you want a larger area for a reception they also have some nice options that are inexpensive compared to the resorts.  Also Saguaro National Park is $50 for a permit but then you have to worry about the car fee donation. 
  • Options
    I think you should be wary of Hacienda Del Lago. We really wanted to book there except all 3 times we visited it smelled like trash.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    My best friend had a small ceremony at De Grazia Chapel, about 25 people. It was in May so it was a little warm, but it was really cute. Its such a unique setting and the history of it and art all over the walls make it very special. I loved it, even though we were rather sweaty. I would recommend it for a fall or early spring wedding. They had a small reception in the Red Room at El Charro up the road on Kolb and Sunrise. It was a great wedding and all in all cost them under $1000!
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards