Arizona-Tucson
Options

Vendor Reviews

Hi Ladies,
We were married March 17, 2012, and I'm just now getting around to giving some brief reviews of our vendors.  If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Reception Location: Westward Look Resort
We worked with Alyssa Sheppard and she was wonderful.  The food was delicious, the day ran smoothly, and Alyssa was very attentive and organized.

Cake: Cakes by Koeppens (http://cakesbykoeppens.com)
Their cakes were by far the most delicious of all the bakeries we tasted.  Judy and Richard Koeppen are semi-retired from running a bakery in Chicago and now do only wedding cakes.  Because of this, they're incredibly responsive and the quality of their work is much more consisitent than I've seen elsewhere.  Their prices are also very reasonable.

DJ: Elia of Muse DJ (www.musedj.com/)
They were in our budget and the quality of the sound and lighting were great.  We met with and emailed with Elia several times and he ensured our night ran smoothly, including a last minute addition of a slideshow.  However, he did seem a little unprofessional in certain ways (stumbling over words a little, smooching his girlfriend/assistant throughout our slideshow?). Great company, but I think Andrew is the better choice for a DJ.

Flowers: Evergreen Flowers (www.evergreenflowers.com)
We worked with Libby.  She was very helpful, considering we were planning our wedding long-distance.  The delivery and set-up of our flowers was flawless and the flowers were exactly as we'd ordered.  I do wish we'd seen a mock-up at the reception sight, though, because the centerpieces ended up looking smaller than I imagined in the reception room.

Dress: A Bridal Affair (520-690-5881)
My sister bought her wedding dress here several years ago, and they ended up being my easy choice, as well.  Their prices can't be beat in Tucson or Phoenix.  The ladies are a little rough around the edges in their demeanor (you will not get a high-end boutique experience here), but extremely helpful and I don't have a complaint.  I also had a wonderful shopping experience at Gigi Bridal Boutique, where I almost bought I Pronovias gown.

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards