Arizona-Tucson

** Vendor Reviews**

Hi! I don't post very much on the Tucson boards...but I want to make sure that I do a vendor review because I know how much it helped me.We got married at the Z Mansion. THEY WERE FANTASTIC! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Em and Tom! THey went above and beyond what was necessary and and expected of them. I still can't believe how amazing they were. I give them an A+++++++Catering: Smokin' Hoch. A++. Lucy was amazing. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone raved about it. They made sure that DH and I sat down and they served us a plate of food and brought us wine (which I was soooo thankful for later because I think I might have forgotten to eat!)Bartender: Carfender Bartender. A ++ He was super cool and it felt like we had a friend behind the bar. Hair Flower: Etsy seller MIkiye Creations. A+++I LOVED my hair flower. It was my favorite part of my attire that day. She was fantastic to work with and prompt in getting me the flower the following week. www.etsy.com and then under seller: Mikiye. I even came home and ordered a few more jsut for everyday wearDress: Mayan Palace. I LOVED my dress! It was so beautiful and was such a great deal. It was under the "Destination WEddings" rack.The pictures and the flowers were done by our friends so that won't do any of you good... I thi

Re: ** Vendor Reviews**

• bmparrybmparry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ladies, I am considering getting married at the Z mansion, but haven't made a final decision yet. Would you mind giving me more details about your expereince there?? I would really appreicate any feedback you could give me. We are thinking of having a 100 guests in spring 2011. Did you choose to go with their packages or just make your own?? Thanks Girls :]
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is in Nov there and so far my experieince has been phenomenol.  THey are great. I went with grand elegance and it covers pretty much everything and then some.   Trust me, not only are they wonderful to work with, but its so easy to collaborate there
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards