Arizona-Tucson
Options

Engagement Pictures? Help!

Hey,
I really want to get engagement pictures but I have been having a difficult time finding an inexpensive photographer. I would love to find one either in Tucson or southern arizona area (sierra vista/safford/thatcher/willcox). Any suggestions would be really helpful! Thank you!!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pictures? Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Contact the photography department at U of A. Sometimes they have students that can do it for a good price and they take good photos. I've heard of multiple people who did that.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    E-Motions photography is AMAZING!!! Chcek them out. They were by far the best and the least expensive.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Vacation
  • Options
    antsandjoshantsandjosh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi jneelpsych88 ,

I'm a photographer located here in Tucson, Arizona. I've completed dozens of family (maternity, holiday, newborn) sessions. You can view these images and those from my most recent maternity session. Please feel free to check me out at: www.facebook.com/antoniamorrisphotography. My rates are extremely reasonable and my passion for photography and my work is highly important.

Thank you,

Antonia
  • Options
    melanie4200melanie4200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I took a photography class last year and there was a girl in my class who was just awesome. She is actually going to be my photographer at my wedding and she will eventually do my engagement pictures. She is very reasonably priced and has a summer special going on for $100 for an hour-long session. Her name is Raylene Streuber, she has a website and a facebook page. She is really talented!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards