Arizona-Tucson

Gigi Bridal

I'm going to be in Tucson next week for Thanks Giving and will be dress shopping at Gigi Bridal. Just curious if any of you have visited the place. Based on their website, they're a new store.

Re: Gigi Bridal

• edited December 2011
    I hadn't heard of the shop until I saw your post.  let us know what you think after you visit, I know a few girls are looking into which shops to check out!
  • cutexkittycutexkitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know much about it because they just recently open in the Plaza Palomino
    on 2920 N. Swan Rd. Their website shows they carry dresses from Pronovias, but does not mention other brands.

I personally like dresses from Pronovias and they fit my budget, so have been tracking down stores that carry Pronovias so I can try on different styles. Smile

I will update once I visit them.
  • cutexkittycutexkitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to update on my visit to Gigi Bridal.

The shop looks upscale (boutique-ky), yet not pretentious.They only carries dresses from Pronovias. I did not purchase the dress from them because they do not carry the dress I wanted; however they were super nice and friendly, I feel guilty for not buying the dress there. I definitely recomend Brides to shop at Gigi Bridal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards