Arizona-Tucson
Options

Photography Opinions

I'm still doing a ton of research about photographers in Tucson and am looking for someone inexpensive, etc....

So first, if you have any good suggestions about inexpensive quality photographers in the area, that would be wonderful (I know there was a similar post about this recently...)

Secondly, right now I'm really looking at Willo Art and Travis Williams photography.
Has anyone used either of these photographers? What did you think about them? For my needs they are very similarly priced, and although a little out of my price range, I'm still really liking their work.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Photography Opinions

• Options
    kathy79kathy79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I used Sam and Angelika from www.unforgettablepictures.com
    They are awsome!  They are from Chandler, but I think they take pictures all over US. 
  • Options
    t.kaufmant.kaufman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You didn't say what your budget is....

But we are going with dianne from hellodolli photography [hellodolli.com]. Love her pics and love her in person. We also are getting a pretty good deal - her prices are quite good I would say. And she pretty much allows you to create your own "package" so that she can work with your budget.

Good luck!
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have friends that worked with Travis for their wedding last April, and rave about him. In fact, I wanted him for my wedding in July, but he was booked.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    klangdorfklangdorf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Travis is an excellent photographer and person, he is on the inexpensive side too.  My favorite local photographer is Spencer Boerup though! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How inexpensive are you looking?  It's nearly impossible to find anyone good for under $1500.  There are some great photographers in the mid-price range I found from $1500 - $2000.  We booked with Michael Chansley Photography who was flexible with his packages and we got a great deal with an album for under $2000.  Amanda Rockafellow is also really good, but a little more expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want wonderful photos and a very, very reasonable price, try Julie Jenkins at Centric Photo.  She does their processing for them, so you can imagine what a wonderful job she will do for you.  My daughter used her.  She was so very reasonable(you won't believe it)  and the photography was just too good to be true.  Give her a call at 520/861-2825. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards