Arizona-Tucson
Options

Calling All Recent AZ Brides

Hello ladies!  As a recent Arizona bride myself, I completely fell in love with the wedding planning process.  However, I encountered a bit of frustration or feelings of being overwhelmed as I scoured blog after blog and realized that Arizona is not very well represented in the blogosphere.  I would fall in love with weddings I saw on blogs but then had the task of finding a vendor locally that fit the same style that I saw online.  So, I've decided to take my experiences with planning my AZ wedding and start a blog to help all those that soon-to-be brides planning a wedding in AZ.  What I would love to do is feature Real Weddings from around our great state to serve as inspiration for brides to be.  That's where you come in:  If you have recently been married in Arizona and have professional photos you would like to share and have featured on my blog, please check out my submissions page:  http://thedesertbride.com/submissions/  

I am looking to build up a nice selection of real weddings featuring various wedding styles, so dont be shy about submitting!  I look forward to hearing from you and hope you are excited about the idea of helping other soon to be brides with me!  :)

Re: Calling All Recent AZ Brides

• Options
    This is a great idea! I love the picture of the R2D2. I have to show them to my FH he's a huge starwars fan
  • Options
    What a fabulous idea! We were recently married on Sept 1! Once, I receive my photo's, I would love to share them!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-tucson_calling-all-recent-az-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:60Discussion:616e8b1c-3304-4f2a-9bc4-4d55de2e3916Post:6f952057-ba2a-43b8-9b88-03553acb77b7">Re: Calling All Recent AZ Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a fabulous idea! We were recently married on Sept 1! Once, I receive my photo's, I would love to share them!
    Posted by neteru1111[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Congrats!  Looking forward to seeing the photos :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards