Arizona-Tucson

Honeymoon plans?

Hey Ladies,

We definitely have a dream plan (if FI's job works out) to go to Europe, but I am looking into other options just in case.

Can you ladies share your honeymoon plans? Are you travelling somewhere in the U.S.? Going on a cruise?

Re: Honeymoon plans?

• SteelWeddingSteelWedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Europe sounds nice- I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Our Honeymoon is centered around going to Pittsburgh for a Steelers home game! We both huge fans. BUT, if the timing of the schedule is right, we're heading out on a cruise to the Bahamas before hand! The NFL schedule comes out April 20th so I have been forced to wait until then. . .  
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    We're planning a Southern Carribean cruise the week after our wedding, since we're getting married on a Saturday we have to wait to the following Saturday to go.  Since the cruise leaves out of Puerto Rico we'll get to see some of my family that lives there before or after the cruise.  We're also going to get to do a lot of fun excersions on the different islands (hiking, biking, horse back riding, snorkeling).  We're so excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We ended up going to Mexico City.  It was actually really nice and affordable.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to San Diego for a few days.
    Lisa and Jared 10.3.10
    Planning Bio(clicky) Updated 10/1/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Favorite Wedding Picture
  • luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Were not sure where were going for our honeymoon, I would like to just go to the beach and do nothing. Just relax!
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to a resort south of Cancun.  So excited!
    Anniversary
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hawaii - 7 nights on Kaui relaxing! SO excited!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• asem_22asem_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Sandals Ocho Rios in Jamaica... his parents gave us the flight as a pre-wedding gift, we paid for the rest. We looked into Hawaii but found out from several people who've been there that is is beautiful but expensive. A gallon of milk is like $10, no joke! So we decided to just give in and pay the money up front for an all inclusive resort like Sandals so we would have nothing to worry about, just relaxing and enjoying ourselves on the beach!
  • Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so jealous of all of you! We find out our plan by next week. Fingers crossed!

@Asem, how much was the all inclusive Sandals package?
  • asem_22asem_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was $2950 for 7 nights but they have ones as low as $1800 depending on the resort and the room choice. Its nice because they provide transportation to and from the airport and like I said its all inclusive. Since there are 7 Sandals in Jamaica you are also allowed to go to the other resorts and use their restaurants and stuff but you have to pay for a shuttle to get to the other resorts. The one we're going to is the biggest one I think so I dont even know if we'll have time to go to the other ones!
  • edited December 2011
    I just got home from my honeymoon in Ocho Rios and it was fabulous!  Everyone at Sandals was super friendly and the food (and drinks) were amazing.  You'll have a blast!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards