Arizona-Tucson
Options

Transportation for guests

Hello everyone,
We want to provide transportation for our out of town guests from the hotel to the ceremony & reception site. Does anyone have suggestions for inexpensive yet reliable transportation?

Thanks!

Re: Transportation for guests

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are we talking about, and from where to where?  I know of semi-reasonable limo companies, but other than taxis or rented limos/etc, I'm not sure of a good way to do that.  Does the hotel have a shuttle that can take ppl to the ceremony site?
  • Options
    t.kaufmant.kaufman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used their services before.. but I probably will be using them for my guests as well. It's those vans you see around town that say "door-to-door shuttle."

Arizona Stagecoach www.azstagecoach.com

I received an email that says they are giving 20% off if you book in the month of March. If you need the email, I can send it to you.
  • Options
    lilianablilianab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for that recommendation. We ended up going with AZ stage coach. They were very resonable and convenient. The hotel we reserved for our guests also recommeded them. They are not the most fashionable transportation but with the amount of guests we have to transport we have to think cost over style:) Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards