Arizona-Tucson

Looking for a hair stylist???

Any reccomendations on a hair stylist for my wedding day?  Would love to have someone who travels but its not a must.  Im getting married at La Mariposa, so anything on the east side would be good.

Re: Looking for a hair stylist???

• Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Khara Williams for my hair and makeup. She travels to the site and is super nice and professional. HTH.
  • t.kaufmant.kaufman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am looking for a hair stylist... how much does khara williams charge approx?
  • Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on the style I think, but she will give you a free estimate if you email her:

beautybykhara@yahoo.com

I also know that she charges half of the total cost if you want to do a hair or makeup trial. HTH

Edit: I am going to have my hair trial on May 22nd and will post pics. I had my make-up trial for the e-pics and loved it.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, brides,
    Are you brides still looking for a hairstylist to do your hair?
    We are Gaude and Gold, a boston-based beauty service agency. We have done a lot of ONSITE work such as wedding, fashion, photoshoots, and others, our prices for services also are reasonable.
    If you are still interested, you can visit our facebook site for more info,
    http://www.facebook.com/gaudeandgold#!/gaudeandgold?v=wall
    or email at contact@gaudeandgold.com
  • edited December 2011
    Carly, or Jennifer at Avalon for Hair, Skin and Nails/very reasonable and will travel to venue
  • alicynnkalicynnk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Mariah at Gadabout on speedway. She is awesome!

good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards