Arizona-Tucson
Options

Great Tucson Vendors!

I was married in September and I just wanted to let everyone know about some great vendors. First of all Reflections is  great company.www.reflectionsatthebuttes.com I had my wedding at Saguaro Buttes (which they sold) but they still have their property on Oracle. This company really knows every detail about weddings. Things us brides would never even think about. My cake vendor, Village Bakehouse, www.villagebakehouse.com was also great. We designed my cake from photo I saw at a different cake company which I really didn't like Busy B's. I had so many compliments on the cake. They have so many different flavors and fillings to choose from and the place has such a great bakery feel to it, not a snobby wedding business. I would definitely recommend going there, even if it is just for Sunday breakfast, you will see what I mean! Lastly, my photographers were great! We loved them.  www.somethingbluephotography.net It is a husband and wife so you get double the experience. They offer great packages. The thing that really sold me was with our package they make parents albums (which are smaller versions of our large album) The albums are like books with great layouts. I would definitely check them out. You will fall in love with their style. They even made my husband smile (he is camera shy)
 I hope this helps some couples out there find the perfect vendors. They all made my wedding unforgetable!

Re: Great Tucson Vendors!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I was married in September and I just wanted to let everyone know about some great vendors. First of all Reflections is  great company.www.reflectionsatthebuttes.com I had my wedding at Saguaro Buttes (which they sold) but they still have their property on Oracle. This company really knows every detail about weddings. Things us brides would never even think about. My cake vendor, Village Bakehouse, www.villagebakehouse.com was also great. We designed my cake from photo I saw at a different cake company which I really didn't like Busy B's. I had so many compliments on the cake. They have so many different flavors and fillings to choose from and the place has such a great bakery feel to it, not a snobby wedding business. I would definitely recommend going there, even if it is just for Sunday breakfast, you will see what I mean! Lastly, my photographers were great! We loved them.  www.somethingbluephotography.net It is a husband and wife so you get double the experience. They offer great packages. The thing that really sold me was with our package they make parents albums (which are smaller versions of our large album) The albums are like books with great layouts. I would definitely check them out. You will fall in love with their style. They even made my husband smile (he is camera shy)
     I hope this helps some couples out there find the perfect vendors. They all made my wedding unforgetable!

• Options
    t.kaufmant.kaufman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! This is helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  I'm getting married in April and using Something Blue as my photographers also!  love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

No problem! You will have fun with them. My husband and his friends played football the morning of our wedding and John got some great pics of them. When else can you get pics like that?!? :)

• Options
    Leelinn25Leelinn25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Something Blue too... Wow good to hear others like them as much as we do.  Would love to see your pics.  Can you post the link?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which of Classy's DJs did you use?  Did you also use their videographers?  Would you recommend them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards