Arizona-Tucson
Options

E pics?

Where have you or plan on taking e pics? We will be taking ours in the next mth or so just before it gets to hot.

Re: E pics?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are taking our engagement photos on Friday at the UofA.  There's a lot of areas around campus where it can look like you're there if you want it to, or just some nice backgrounds.  Also, I did photos once at the DeGrazia's Art Gallery/home and they were gorgeous too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking mine this Sunday down in Texas Canyon. My FI and I are really outdoorsy so it's perfect. Can't wait, in my photographer's portfolio there are pictures of another couple who took theirs there, so pretty but not typical.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great choices ladies, Im wanting some downtown and even Mt Lemmon but will see, Mt Lemmon is where FH and I went on our 1st date.

Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pepper sauce canyon is where most of mine are going to be takin! It is so gorgeous. It is on the way to the backside of Mount Lemmon. If you need directions just send me a PM :) (Peppersauce has caves too!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @sweetjess Oohh, the urban downtown feel will be awesome! I would have loved to do that too!

@undying Peppersauce canyon is such a pretty area, I never even thought of that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at the U of A. It is where FI proposed to me...in front of Old Main to be exact.
    Wedding Planning Bio/Blog Here Updated as of 2/1/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Sweetjess: I had my engagement photos taken downtown by my friend Aurora who owns Desert Dolls Photography in Tucson. You can see them on my profile. I really liked using the Fox Theater as a venue, and there are lots of impromptu backdrops you can find just walking around. The Fox does charge $100/hr to photograoh inside, but the marquee and box office out front were wonderful props as were the stars on the ground. Downtown offers lots of room for creativity, and showcases the city as well, so it was an obvious choice for me. Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards