Arizona-Tucson
Options

Vendor warning...photographer

To all brides....

I just wanted to post a warning for you.  DO NOT USE JIM REED PHOTOGRAPHIC DESIGN here in Tucson.  We were married over 2 years ago.  It was a fight to get proofs...to get an album designed, etc.  Now after all this time, we OK'd an album proof over 6 months ago.  Since then they will not return a phone call or an email.  And of course, we paid them in full. 

We filed with the Better Business Bureau and they never responded to them.  It is now with the Attorney General.  If that doesn't work... off to court we go.

They are still doing business.  So please, warn all you know.
Thank you.

Re: Vendor warning...photographer

• Options
    sakonyisakonyi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy Cow!! I have the EXACT same story with Jim Reed.  I have been working with them for the last two years as well.  We were married on 3/09/08 and have yet to receive the bridal album in the package we paid for or any of the 3 other parent albums we paid for outside of the package.  Of course, all prepaid!! I feel your pain! We have been emailing and leaving voicemails and have not received a response at all!!  Looks like we will be filing a lawsuit soon too!! 

Unbelieveable!! So sorry you are experiencing the same agony!!! 

ALL: BEWARE OF JIM REED PHOTOGRAPHY!!! 
    They put on a great front to sell you and then do not deliver on their promise!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We finally received our album, but had to file with the Attorney General's office.  They totally ignored our plea through the BBB.  I would suggest that you do the same.. but also file a complain with the BBB.  The very least it could or would do is deter someone else from using them.  They still owe us all our still pics... but I'm throwing my towel in on this one.

Shannon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards