Arizona-Tucson

Venue Review

Just married on Tuesday and it couldn't have gone better!

Venue:  Reid Park Zoo
  We were truly blessed to have Alison Scott as our event coordinator at Reid Park Zoo.  Our wedding planner booked another event the same date as ours because of a misunderstanding, and Alison stepped up during the rehearsal and coordinated everything for us!  She was endlessly patient with my gazillions of questions and changes and really made me feel comfortable with the whole process.
  The zoo was such a beautiful location!  We had a giraffe feed after the ceremony which the guests really enjoyed.  Another favorite was that one of the elephants actually danced along to the music the DJ played!  I believe the zoo is beginning to really welcome weddings, in fact there is an "I Do at the Zoo" event coming up on May 16 (check their website to confirm date).  If you are looking for a unique and fun venue, this is it!  

Re: Venue Review

• edited December 2011
    How fun! I sort of thought about this as a possibility but quickly ruled it out. How much was it to have the wedding there at the zoo? I would love to go to a wedding at the zoo.

Congrats!
    Wedding Planning Bio/Blog Here Updated as of 2/1/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We booked early last year, before they really began specializing in weddings.  I'm not sure what the cost is now, but they have a link on their site with all the pricing information.  
  • edited December 2011

I love the Zoo.... And they are doing so much to it lately to make it even better.
    Hey, I'm from a new Tucson site that would LOVE to hear about your wedding!!!! Please come blog about it for us?? Lol Seriously though.... If you'd like to come check it out, here it is....
    http://www.tucsonweddingphotoblog.com/
    And really...... Tucson brides would LOVE to hear about your amazing zoo wedding. Please share?
    Thanks!!!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards