South Carolina-Charleston

Lowcountry Eats

Has/is anybody using them or been to a wedding with their food?  What do ya'll think of them? 
We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lowcountry Eats

• edited December 2011
    Hi!
    I used Lowcountry Eats for my wedding on March 6 at the Cotton Dock and they did an awesome job! Everyone raved about the food. It was actually a last minute switch of caterers for me and I only booked them a month before the wedding. Elaine (the director) did an amazing job getting quotes to me very quickly and setting up a last minute tasting. I thought they has one of the most extensive menus around and were willing to do things that werent even on their menu. I cant say enough how happy I am I used them. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.
  • Ebee27Ebee27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had them cater my July 30th wedding and my mothers July 31st post-wedding brunch and THEY WERE AMAZING!!! Jen and Elaine are amazing to work with, thorough and the food is out of this world good. If you're looking to eat good quality lowcountry fare, they are very fairly priced and are capable of cooking up just about anything you could want. I'd be happy to go more in depth but I give them, out of 5 stars, about 7.5 ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards