South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Vendor Review

Although I never posted a lot prior to the wedding, i thought I should do a vendor review because they were so amazing!!!Venue: Creek Club at I'on. A+++Eliza Lacey made it sooo easy before the big day! Whenever we wanted to see it, she was available. The man who worked the day of the wedding was also great. He took care of things and spacing issues without me even knowing. The venue was perfect! For anyone looking for a lower priced place, but looks like a very expensive one.. Creek Club is the way to go! It was beautiful!Pastor: Greg Mason with Mobile Marriage. A+++He made me feel like I knew him forever. He was incredibly easy to talk to.. and even made a few jokes that lightened up the mood during the ceremony. He included a sand ceremony that I wanted. He printed out everything he said during the ceremony and left it with the marriage license. He was great!Cake: Publix. A+++The taste was AMAZING! Rezinda, who works at the publix on Johnnie Dodds, made our selection fast and easy. They didnt do any of the design work on the cake (because i wanted to do it myself), but the cake was so moist and yummy! Photographer: Tillman Branch (Mike Mizzell). A+++++I cannot say enough good things about Mike. From Day 1, he was willing to work with me on my package. He was so professional, but so easy to get along with when i first met him. His pictures are priceless. If you get a minute, you should look at some of them (there is a sneak peak on his blog)...  http://mikemizzell.blogspot.com/ He finds beauty in such small things. I would recommend him highly!Flowers: Horst Wholesale Flowers. A+++I wanted to do all of my own flowers, so i got them wholesale. I was really worried that i wouldnt have enough or they wouldnt be as pretty as i wanted, but they exceeded my expectations. I actually didnt order enough, but they let me go through their cooler and find more that I wanted. The flowers held up for almost 2 weeks after the wedding! As you can tell from the pics, they were beautiful!Caterer: Sticky Fingers. A++The food was delicious! Everyone loved it!I think this is all... I did all of the planning myself, so no planner, or anything like that. It turned out perfect! All of you brides who are stressing because you feel overwhelmed, just do what YOU want to do. Not what you mother, mother-in-law, sisters, etc want. It is ALL about you and your future husband. Sometimes less is more, which is one of the things I loved about my wedding. Good luck planning! It will be over before you know it!Feel free to email me if you have any questions about anyone I used! pamela.sue.welch@gmail.comPamela

Re: Vendor Review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW! Your pictures are amazing! He certainly captured a lot of the details wonderfully! Looks like you had a perfect day, I love what you did with the cake and flowers--great job!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those pics are awesome!  You guys make such a cute couple and it looks like it was an amazing ceremony!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards