South Carolina-Charleston

Violinist

Hi Ladies-Any suggestions for a great violinist to play at the ceremony?

Re: Violinist

• edited December 2011
    I booked a harpist for our ceremony. Her name is Judy McCoy and I booked her thru FAT CAT PRODUCTIONS. $400 per hour. You can check their website for other musicians.Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    I work at CofC and got this email from a co-worker: Hi all, In an attempt to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society, for whom I'm running a marathon in October (http://tinyurl.com/kathytnt), I've decided to donate my violin playing services. If you or anyone you know is looking for a violinist--or a duet!--for an event, name your price (minimum $100) and I'll play for you. All of the money you pay will be a write-off to the LLS. It's a win-win situation! I've played violin for 28+ years now and am a first violinist in the Summerville Community Orchestra. I've also played two weddings before and am extremely flexible. Let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested. Thank you. Kathy [RogersKB@COFC.EDU] Kathleen Beres Rogers Assistant Professor of English The College of Charleston rogerskb@cofc.edu
  • edited December 2011
    Try Seth Gilliard, sethxg@ahoo.com
  • tiffanyloneytiffanyloney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seth sounds amazing and exactly what I was looking for. I sent him a note...so I am hoping he performs at weddings!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Tiffany, Did you hear back from Seth Gilliard and if he plays weddings? Thanks
  • tiffanyloneytiffanyloney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No...i hope he does contact me...he is great. I am willing to pay him good money.
  • krl8krl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CharlestonKathy - that's great info & for a great cause!! Tahnks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards