South Carolina-Charleston
Options

JBs Smokeshack - Pam fired?

So I learned through facebook that Pam, the catering coordinator at JBs Smokeshack, got fired for some mistake that she at a wedding this past weekend. (I'm assuming that maybe she didn't show up?)This is kind of freaking me out b/c they are catering my wedding in a month! I'm going to be calling the owner at lunch today, but I was just curious if anyone knew anything about this situation??

Re: JBs Smokeshack - Pam fired?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that stinks! I had no problems with her whatsoever. I know her mom was recently sick too, she was out of town with her mom the weekend of my wedding. The owner was the one who delivered our stuff and we didn't have any issues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I've been working with her since we booked in September and haven't had any problems. I feel really bad that she got fired : /  I'm really curious as to what happened.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never met or dealt with Pam. I dealt with Billy and Diane directly, but maybe it's because I used to work there ? I bet that Billy will have Jiska ( pronounced Yiska ) helping him. Don't worry, it will all work out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards