South Carolina-Charleston

Day of Coordinator

Hey guys,I am looking for a planner for day of coordination, set-up, break down, etc...I have found one planner who can do all of those things and also has a great bit of items in stock that you can use decorations/centerpieces, etc...I was wondering if anyone knows of any other planners who offer these services so I can be fully informed before I make a final decision...Thank in advance for any help!

Re: Day of Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I used Amanda Lewis at Southern Chic Weddings. She broke down and set up our reception ( tables and chairs ... florist put up centerpieces and Snyders put down the linens ) southernchicweddings@gmail.com I used her only as a DOC, I planned everything, she just organized it.
  • edited December 2011
    What does that DOC service usually cost?
  • edited December 2011
    We'll I'm not too far into the research...I found a Day of/Rehearsal coordinator that will do setup, take down, coordination and who will also allow you to use ALL of her vases, laterns, candles, furniture, etc.. for around $2000...
  • edited December 2011
    We paid Amanda $500. I found the vases at the Dollar Store and I only needed 15 of them, so when people took home the centerpieces, we were out not much money. If you contact her and tell her specifically what you need/want, she can custom price for you.
  • edited December 2011
    wow!  that's great! Funny thing is I think she's a former classmate of mine!
  • CoffeejunkieCoffeejunkie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am paying a little more than the $2000 but I am using a little more planning than day of I guess however she is saving me money in other places - I am using a bunch of their stuff also, it allows me to decroate even more and have I guess the 'look' I was hoping for :-) I am using By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Amanda as well for my wedding next May...Most Day of's for that month in 2010 are $700-$1000+
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards