South Carolina-Charleston

Vendor Reviews!!

Hopefully this will be useful to someone. (I got married 4.04.09). Procrastination is a disease! JPhotography- Landon Jacobs Productions They were ok. Good: Very friendly husband and wife team. On time as scheduled and prompt with delivery of final product. Bad: Forgot to take about ½ of the must-shoot photos from the list I provided them with (there were only 10-11 photos on the list). As an apology for the oversight, they tried to photoshop the missing pictures from existing photos, which ended up being a disaster so they decided to give us additional prints that weren’t included in our package.  I was happy that a solution was offered but disappointed that they were so defensive in trying to resolve the issue and unwilling to take responsibility for this unfortunate error …at first. Coordinator-Yolanda WalkerFabulous! Absolutely loved her!!! Would recommend everyone get a coordinator if your wedding is of any size (we had 230+ ppl).  Yolanda made sure everything was perfect.  So effective in anticipating problems and overseeing that everything went just as planned that I wasn’t even aware of ANY of the problems she encountered until we came back from our honeymoon (only b/c I specifically asked to know). Worth every penny!!!  Flowers – Creech’s FloristI loved this vendor.  I worked with Riley Creech who was the epitome of great customer service.   You will get exactly what you asked for!!! No excuses… just plain perfect. Transportation - Coastal LimousineWe rented the Lincoln town car w/ extra legroom.  My husband is tall so the extra legroom was much appreciated! J  The vendor was on-time (actually they arrived a little early!), the car was spotless and the driver was professional and courteous.  Would definitely recommend! DJ – Tropix International Sounds (Yonni O-Donoghue)Great alternative to a band – and the cost is very reasonable.  Yonni was awesome and kept everyone on the dance floor for hours! He is not an MC and doesn’t like to do any announcements so you’ll need to make sure you have someone to introduce your wedding party and cake cutting, etc.  Would definitely recommend! Cake- Cakes by GwenOur cake was stunning and also very delicious! Would definitely recommend! I didn’t use this vendor but their cakes are delicious… Cakes by Kasarda. I hope this information is helpful!! Good luck in your planning!! 

Re: Vendor Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards