South Carolina-Charleston

Layout Plans - Palmer Home and Old Exchange

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for sample layout plans for: Ceremony on the Palmer Home lawn Cocktail hour downstairs at the Old Exchange Reception upstairs at the Old Exchange I have asked for these from the venues/caterer too, but if anyone has done this I would love to see!

Re: Layout Plans - Palmer Home and Old Exchange

• cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a layout for them, but if you know the dimensions of the room there's a cool feature on the Martha Stewart Wedding website to create a layout.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thank you.
  • shannonpc1shannonpc1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my rehearsal at the Palmer home. Call Kristen at the Palmer home (her wedding was there last October) and see if she has one you can view.  The Palmer Home number is  853-1574.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm looking for a place to do my rehearsal dinner. How much is it to rent out for your rehearsal? Do they let you bring in your own caterer?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It depends on how many people you have. You do have to bring in your own caterer. We are paying $1200 for the ceremony. It's a 2 hr. time block from 5pm-7pm. The ceremony is on the lawn at 6pm, but for that amount of money we wanted to hang around the house a little longer, so we're putting our guestbook inside and having drinks on the porch and on the lawn. Sort of a pre-cocktail hour cocktail hour. I think their rental fee is on a sliding scale based on the number of guests you have and whether or not you have food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards