South Carolina-Charleston

Horse and Carriage recs?

Our reception is at The Francis Marion and would like to leave the reception in a Horse and Carriage. Can anyone share who they are using and how much? We are interested in just a short trip around downtown -30 minutes?

Re: Horse and Carriage recs?

• edited December 2011
    Every place I checked was roughly $500 for the hour, which I believe is the minimum time.  I booked with Carolina Polo and Carriage and when I called to cancel about a month before the wedding (decided it wasn't going to work) they said they didn't have my reservation or credit card number eventhough I signed a contract!!! Just a head's up :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hatchjdhatchjd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was researching the same thing for my daughter. This is from the Palmetto Carriage Company web site under WeddingsThe Standard Package includes a private carriage and a driver wearing our usual Palmetto Carriage Works attire: white shorts and a white polo shirt. The Frills Package includes a private carriage beautifully decorated with silk flowers and a driver in suit and tie or an appropriate dress if the driver is female. With regard to cost, everything depends on time and location. Standard Package prices start at $ 225.00 Frills Package prices start at $ 375.00 Please call ahead for reservations and more information. 843-723-8145
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards