South Carolina-Charleston

Gary Lee Photography WARNING

Hello South Carolina Brides.
My name is Madison, and I'm from Anchroage, Alaska, and I feel it is my obligation to warn you all about Gary Lee Photography. Gary, formerly Gary Knode of Spark Photography in Anchorage, is a horrible and dishonest businessman. He has multiple civil actions filed against him in both Alaska and Maine, for failure to provide his product. He comes to your wedding, takes pictures, takes you money (usually thousands of dollars) and then you never hear from him again, unless you hound him every single minute of every single day. And even then, you may speak with him, but he doesn't do what he says he will. We still have nothing to show for the money we gave him. This was the most important day in our lives, and the photos and album from that day should be ours. Instead, he took our money and then moved state when all of the other brides and customers he screwed over caught up with him.
Please research him before you hire him for services.

Re: Gary Lee Photography WARNING

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_gary-lee-photography-warning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:243ff8bf-8b05-4dbe-ac99-b569a3e8584bPost:ef7a0668-6f6e-4870-a13a-d350c8785b86">Gary Lee Photography WARNING</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello South Carolina Brides. My name is Madison, and I'm from Anchroage, Alaska, and I feel it is my obligation to warn you all about Gary Lee Photography. Gary, formerly Gary Knode of Spark Photography in Anchorage, is a horrible and dishonest businessman. He has multiple civil actions filed against him in both Alaska and Maine, for failure to provide his product. He comes to your wedding, takes pictures, takes you money (usually thousands of dollars) and then you never hear from him again, unless you hound him every single minute of every single day. And even then, you may speak with him, but he doesn't do what he says he will. We still have nothing to show for the money we gave him. This was the most important day in our lives, and the photos and album from that day should be ours. Instead, he took our money and then moved state when all of the other brides and customers he screwed over caught up with him. Please research him before you hire him for services.
    Posted by 5258041275559016[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I had the exact same experience... I had tried to contact him multiple time. He is a scam artist and is rediculous! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards