South Carolina-Charleston

FREE engagement and bridal photos & discounted wedding photos!

Good morning, y'all! I've posted before, but along with recent events I've decided to post again with free sessions. The year is coming to close, and at the start of the new year, I will be officially listing my niche and prices for my photography business. Until then, I'm always looking to expand my portfolio! So, I'm offering FREE engagement and bridal sessions until the end of the year. Along with the first of the year's pricing announcement will be my wedding packaging announcement. I will be offering my first 10 weddings at a discounted rate (10 - 60% off!). Please shoot me an email with any questions or to book a session @ msnowphotos [at] gmail [dot] com.

Mercedes Snow
www.msnowphotography.com

Re: FREE engagement and bridal photos & discounted wedding photos!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_free-engagement-and-bridal-photos-discounted-wedding-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:2daee2ea-88bd-4c2e-8819-28e6674c419dPost:ba60299a-d7f3-404d-acb0-199ed0c93148">FREE engagement and bridal photos & discounted wedding photos!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning, y'all! I've posted before, but along with recent events I've decided to post again with free sessions. The year is coming to close, and at the start of the new year, I will be officially listing my niche and prices for my photography business. Until then, I'm always looking to expand my portfolio! So, I'm offering FREE engagement and bridal sessions until the end of the year. Along with the first of the year's pricing announcement will be my wedding packaging announcement. I will be offering my first 10 weddings at a discounted rate (10 - 60% off!). Please shoot me an email with any questions or to book a session @ msnowphotos [at] gmail [dot] com. Mercedes Snow <a href="http://www.msnowphotography.com" rel="nofollow">www.msnowphotography.com</a>
    Posted by msnowphoto[/QUOTE]

Vendors are not allowed on the board!

You will be reported again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards