South Carolina-Charleston

FLOWER HELP

HI EVERYONE!
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH I SHOULD BUDGET FOR FLOWERS? I'M HAVING A SMALL WEDDING WITH LIKE 40 PEOPLE AND NEED FLOWERS FOR THE WEDDING PARTY, FLOWERS FOR THE GAZEBO AND FLOWERS AT THE RECEPTION AND ONLY LIKE 6 CENTER PIECES? I WANT SOMETHING SIMPLE AND CHIC. ANY THOUHTS ON HOW MUCH I SHOULD BUDGET AND ANY GREAT PLACES YOU KNOW OF? THANKS!

Re: FLOWER HELP

• Your budget will depend on what type of flowers and how many flowers. I love our florist! We're just doing bouquets and boutineeres. Pretty Petals in Summerville. Janice Clayton. She's the best!
  • Great! I will check them out! Do you think a $700 budget could get all decor for the gazebo, center pieces and bouquests? I feel so clueless Th anks!
  • She'll be able to work with you. Ours is $352 with 6 bouquets and 9 boutineres, but we're using kinda expensive flowers. 
  • Awesome! So who else are you using? you seem budget savy and thats what I need
  • Thanks! Well, our neighbor is gifting us a wedding cake and cupcakes. I suggest doing cupcakes, or "behind the scenes sheet cake", becuase you throw away a lot of cake. We're doing 1 or 2 small tier cake, and then cupcakes for everybody else. Our caterer is Charleston Hospitality Catering. Chef Eric is amazing! Our photogorapher is Photography by Vanessa McGuier. She's french, and adorable. Her prices are so great!!!
  • Oh, and I kept my eyes open for a Groupon to Vistaprint for our invitations. We got 100 invitations, RSVP, receiption cards, thank you cards and envelopes for all for $270. Take your dress to an alteration shop, not where you buy the dress. Alterations can cost as much as the dress, but if you take it somewhere else, they'll be a lot cheaper. My dress has a unique one shoulder beaded detail, that I'm scared to take anywhere else but David's Bridal, so I'm stuck with their prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards