South Carolina-Charleston
Options

DON'T Use AAA A Extreme Limousine Vendor

I emailed for a quote for my wedding. Instead of giving me a quote for the wedding, he was rude and condescending. Certainly not how you want to treat someone who wants to book you for a wedding. He could have said we have a minimum time on the vehicles and quoted the price only. I would have still considered booking for more even though I didn't need it. I don't need to be told that the cars are expensive and how much they cost. I realize that. Now I'll make sure to never use their service or recommend them. 

Here's his rude response to me, the potential customer:
"Hello Lindsey,I wish I could accommendate everyone that requested a one hour pick-up drop-off from my service,unfortunately I couldn't afford to stay in buisness and provide great luxury vehicals to my clients. The limousine rents for a four hour minimum after 6pm( prime time) and the Bentley at a three hour minimum. Limousine cost for four hrs. $408 and Bentley $576 for three hrs. The Bentley was a $250,000 dollar purchase. Extreme Limousine, when only the best will do. Thank you,Owner Brian 843.879.9876 www.extremelimousinesc.com "

Wow, not cool. If they're that rude about a price quote, can you image how they'd act on the day of your wedding?

Re: DON'T Use AAA A Extreme Limousine Vendor

• Options
    katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Black Cab and they are extremely nice and responsive.  They have a 1 hour minimum in the immediate Charleston area too.
  • Options
    sarbearbensonsarbearbenson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks for the head up!  I will make sure not to use them. 
    Mrs. Sarah Benson
  • Options
    kwinnskwinns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the comments....I surely will NOT contact them while seeking rates.  I will be stressed enough about planning my wedding and don't need the rudeness and aggravation. ON TO THE NEXT ONE.  There are DEFINITELY other professional limo services in SC, who put their customers first.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards