South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Day before mani/pedi place?

I am getting married in CHS 4/12 and want to find a good place for about 5 of us to get our nails done the day before.  I have been looking at some places online, but do not want to have to do a contract with a place and pay for everything ahead of time.  Any ideas on places we could just go get our nails done and not have to make a big deal of it?

Thanks!

Re: Day before mani/pedi place?

• Options
    katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We had 5 of us go to Tips 2 Toes in downtown Charleston on George Street.  They have about 8 pedi chairs so you can all get done at the same time.  I booked us at 11am, right when they open so I would be sure we wouldn't have to wait. They do a good job and everyone loved their nails.  And they are reasonably priced compared to some other places in Charleston.  I did not have to pay anything in advance, just made the appt.  They offer complimentary drinks while you are getting your nails done too.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!  I will sure look into that place!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Silver Nails and Spa in Mt. Pleasant. They have a huuuuuge salon and I just called and said I'd have about 9 people at 2:00 and they said they'd just put me down for that time. They didn't make me sign a contract, no paying ahead of time, just said they'd be ready for us.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    DRibeiro13DRibeiro13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used East Bay Nails downtown charleston...on East Bay street in the same shopping center as East Bay Deli.We had 7 and we called ahead and booked and only paid after our services. $15 dollars for a mani...$30 for a pedi..i thought that was super reasonable. They did a great job all the girls loved their nails.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    simply your spa in west ashley is great! they have a seperate nail room so you and your girls will be out of the way and don't have to worry about being quiet...you don't have to prepay for anything....i believe they do like you to sign a contract but they don't charge you anything up front..you can also bring snacks and drinks if you want...it's where i had mine for me and the girls the day before the wedding and it went really well :)   simplyyourspa.com
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent my groomsmen and bridesmaids to this salon that was designed with the wedding party in mind. It is called Gents Barberspa and next door is Ladies Pamperspa.
    The guys went the day of for a clean up, hot shave etc. The salon provided cold beer and arranged for food. The guys raved about it!
    My girls went to the Ladies side for pedis and such. They have a service for on site up dos the day of and airbrush makeup.
    They have a good website too
    www. gentsbarberspa.com
    www.ladiespamperspa.com

Good luck! Charleston was an incredible place to get married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent my groomsmen and bridesmaids to this salon that was designed with the wedding party in mind. It is called Gents Barberspa and next door is Ladies Pamperspa.
    The guys went the day of for a clean up, hot shave etc. The salon provided cold beer and arranged for food. The guys raved about it!
    My girls went to the Ladies side for pedis and such. They have a service for on site up dos the day of and airbrush makeup.
    They have a good website too
    www. gentsbarberspa.com
    www.ladiespamperspa.com/">www.ladiespamperspa.com

Good luck! Charleston was an incredible place to get married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards