South Carolina-Charleston

DJs in Charleston, SC?

I am looking for recommendations of good DJs in Charleston, SC. I've looked some up, but want to know for sure how they are. Any comments? Thanks!

Re: DJs in Charleston, SC?

• edited December 2011
    I am looking for recommendations of good DJs in Charleston, SC. I've looked some up, but want to know for sure how they are. Any comments? Thanks!
  • brooks55brooks55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Bryan Mahanes at Other Brother entertainment - he has traditional wedding bands, specialty bands and DJ's. Two that he represents, Ric Rush and Rob Duren are both very very good and really know their music. .843-225-5621 http://www.otherbrotherentertainment.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!
  • msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Music Maker.  He is very affordable and offers a lot. http://www.themusicmaker.org/
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used Jay Maxwell's Music by Request and had DJ Rhett.  He was so awesome and they were a great company to work with.  Very reasonable prices too I think.
  • cbritnycbritny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are booked with Audio Sound Design. It is owned by a husband and wife and their website is really plain but they are very professional and friendly. Their prices are extremely reasonable, we are paying $600 for 6 hours (that's including providing portable music out on the beach for the ceremony), then that's also with uplighting, all extra dancefloor lighting, karakoe (sp?) and of course DJ service all wrapped up. Like I said, very reasonable. They have really good references. They are great, get back to you ASAP and I have met with Art and he is detail oriented. Super stoked.
  • edited December 2011
    We also used Jay Maxwell. He was amazing.
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Jay Maxwell's Music by Request and are using Dj Rhett.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Rob Duren and were very happy with him.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We used Carolina Mobile Music and were extremely pleased.  They came highly recommended and lived up to their recommendation.  Our DJ was very helpful and we couldn't be happier!
  • Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jay Maxwell and we had Jay himself...best decision I ever made...and I live in VA so i had no other references besides the knot!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards