South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Wedding Officiant - Dr. Clarke (Charleston Wedding Service) - Reviews??

Has anyone used or had any experience with Charleston Wedding Service and/or Dr. Clarke or any of their staff?  We are considering them, but I haven't seen enough reviews yet.  The ever-popular Doug Farmer is taken on my day.  :(

Re: Wedding Officiant - Dr. Clarke (Charleston Wedding Service) - Reviews??

• Options
    nfguthrienfguthrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry you can't have Doug!  We "interviewed" Dr. Clarke; he seemed perfectly nice and affable, BUT he totally forgot he had an appt. with us--we had to call him.  Luckily the meeting spot was v. close to his house, but he also didn't apologize for the mess-up.  It could certainly have been an isolated incident (probably was), and he seemed like a good public speaker, but that was my experience, at any rate.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_wedding-officiant-dr-clarke-charleston-wedding-service?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:660cc919-84e0-45d5-8ce0-ac35567d6380Post:0208404b-e52e-4fec-9ab2-12e0517e12ec">Wedding Officiant - Dr. Clarke (Charleston Wedding Service) - Reviews??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used or had any experience with Charleston Wedding Service and/or Dr. Clarke or any of their staff?  We are considering them, but I haven't seen enough reviews yet.  The ever-popular Doug Farmer is taken on my day.  :(
    Posted by kenello[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry also, but after reading the PP's response I think I'd keep looking. They have other officiants according to their website, chack it out:<span class="f"><cite><font color="#0e774a"><a href="http://www.charlestonwedding<strong" rel='nofollow'>www.charlestonwedding<strong</a>>officiant</strong>.com/
    </font></cite></span>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we have reserved his services for our wedding and he has been great in the planning process. He is very responsive and emails or texts back immediatly (we are out of state) I have no complaints thus far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards