South Carolina-Charleston

Charleston, SC wedding band

Has anyone used the band Ntranze for their wedding or heard them play?  Thanks!

Re: Charleston, SC wedding band

• I'd be interested to hear a review too! I'm looking all over at bands, any good suggestions that won't break the bank?
  • ScMOBScMOB member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    We had Permanent Vacation for our daughter's wedding....they were AMAZING!  Learned "Sweet Child of Mine" for her dance with her dad and performed it like they had been doing it for years!  They know all kinds of music and interact great with the crowd.  We were still going strong when it was time for the newlyweds to leave!!!  Highly recommend and very affordable!  
  • We are using Charleston Groove Factory, sort of a bank-breaker though...FI decided we had to go for it, though.
    You may want to contact Other Brother Entertainment, they represent a lot of bands (including Charleston Groove Factory) and they can make recommendations and send you samples. Trey is pretty awesome, too!
  • I second Permanent Vacation! http://www.pvacation.com/
    They are fantastic in every way! Worth every penny!  :)
  • I HIGHLY recommend the band Minimum Wage! They are such a fun, diverse band and really set a fun tone for our reception... One guy even whipped out a wash board and had all the kids dancing in a circle around him! They take recommendations and learned Sweet Thing and Into the Mystic by Van Morrison upon request. One of the band member's wives is a pianist, so if you catch them ahead of time, she can do the ceremony and they can do the reception! Truly a fun, funky live band for Charleston weddings...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards