South Carolina-Charleston

Bride from Chicago, wanting to elope in Charleston! need help please

We are going to have a big wedding in Chicago next year, but i am expecting and we want to get married this Nov, before i start to show and we both like Charleston, so we are looking to elope there. any ideas or suggestions on how to go about this, and keep costs down would be very much appreciated. I saw some elopement sites on google and will call them, but i thought i would get your help as well.

TIA
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Bride from Chicago, wanting to elope in Charleston! need help please

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_bride-from-chicago-wanting-to-elope-in-charleston-need-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:600Discussion:8b248e0b-d970-4f3a-b004-c3320816da9ePost:92140c4d-eac3-4760-a58a-00bc74b10b5e">Bride from Chicago, wanting to elope in Charleston! need help please</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to have a big wedding in Chicago next year, but i am expecting and we want to get married this Nov, before i start to show and we both like Charleston, so we are looking to elope there. any ideas or suggestions on how to go about this, and keep costs down would be very much appreciated. I saw some elopement sites on google and will call them, but i thought i would get your help as well. TIA
    Posted by chitwngal2010[/QUOTE]

<div>Not entirely sure what all you need - I have a friend who is a photographer and works with Elope to Charleston, so I can recommend them!</div>
  • I would check out Gillian Ellis Photography www.gillianellis.com. She has very reasonable rates and is super friendly and easy to work with. She gave us our photos only a week after our wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards