South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Welcome bags and favors

Hi!!! I'm helping A Charleston friend and need ideas for welcome bags, favors and where you found these.  Anything that's Charleston related would be great. Also if you have a bio would love to look.   Checked out a bunch but not many have planning bios.   TIA

Re: Welcome bags and favors

• Options
    edited December 2011

Putting postcard, Charleston map (from visitor's center), brochure about local restaurants and things to do, pralines from The Candy Company, little bag of grits and a bottled water.  We're using white bags with colored tissue, wedding colors of course!  Found the grits on line and ordered them;  bottled water will have a lable with bride & groom's name and the date.  Brochure is something put together in Word and I'm still putting it together.  The Visitor's Center is more than willing to provide area maps and info.

• Options
    kje120kje120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used colored gift bags that I got at Wal-mart and included a bunch of snacks (pringles, nutrigrain bars, pretzels, and crackers), bottled water, crystal light packets, gum, maps and coupons from the Visitors Center downtown, and small bags of benne wafer cookies for a little touch of Charleston. 

http://sites.google.com/site/kestock120/miscstuff

Scroll down to the bottom and you can see the giftbags that we did.

As far as favors, we did shot glasses. Not really Charleston-y, but they were cute.

• Options
    tiffanyloneytiffanyloney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Beverly-
    Canyou tell me the website where you found the grits? I found some on line, however they were $9 a bag...I would love to include.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards