South Carolina-Charleston

Renting jewelry?

I've been scouring jewelry websites and etsy for a pair of earrings for the big day.  But I have expensive taste. :(  The cz's pairs I've looked at don't seem quite up to par.  Did anybody consider renting jewelry and if so where from? 

I know you can rent them on theknot but its $75 and then a $30 handling fee, and I could buy a really nice everyday pair for that.
We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Renting jewelry?

• katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You can sign up for free at renttherunway.com and they have jewelry you can rent for pretty reasonable prices.  HTH!
  • tiffanyeltiffanyel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey ladies! Like you- I searched high and low for the perfect jewelry pieces and had trouble finding something that was classy and striking, yet reasonably priced.

Fortunately, I just ordered two pairs online from Tejani- a wonderful jewelry boutique in NYC. I ordered them on Sunday night and had them by Wednesday!

http://www.tejanibridaljewelry.com/index.php

They are BEAUTIFUL- and very reasonable for the quality and workmanship that you receive.

Also, take a look at their sale items now... I got one pair on sale and they are exquisite!

Hope this helps-
    Tiffany

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards