South Carolina-Charleston

anyone used jonnycosmetics or charlotte for makeup/hair at elysium salon?

I'm trying to decide on hair and makeup. I don't think I want airbrushed makeup and I am fine just going to a salon instead of them coming to me.  So far, I've checked out stella nova, paloosh, and elysium slaons.  I've seen a couple reviews on here for the first two, but was wondering if anyone has heard of or used jonny and charlotte from elysium.  Any help is appreciated, including other suggestions.  Thanks!

Re: anyone used jonnycosmetics or charlotte for makeup/hair at elysium salon?

• edited December 2011
    haven't heard/used them but i just had my trial run with bellezza salon and spa in west ashley and they did a great job and their prices are WAY better than stella nova and most other places i looked. Brittany did my hair and make up and she was great :)
    here's their number
    843- 573-1112
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • TuppervipTuppervip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My daughter is using both for her wedding in May and she has her trial run on March 31st!  Another daughter is a student at the College of Charleston and has used Jonny for makeup and loved him.  We met him a few months ago and I think he will be great!  Every review I have seen on Charlotte has been good too.  Will keep you posted!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions...I will look into Bellezza Salon, too  I'm also really excited to find out about the trial run this month with Charlotte and Jonny.
  • TuppervipTuppervip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trial run with Charlotte and Jonny went great and my daughter looked beautiful for her bridal shoot!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards