South Carolina-Charleston

White House Bridal

Has anybody ever been to this bridal shop in Summerville? I've thought about going, but I can't seem to find any reviews on them. If you have what was your experience like?

TIA

Re: White House Bridal

• edited December 2011
    Honestly, I've never heard of it, and I've lived in the 'ville my entire life.  is it in the historic district?
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard of this, it is right in "downtown Summerville". The florist that I am using for my wedding, OK Florist, is combined with White House Bridal. They share the same building, and there is a separate doorway to the "dress" part when you first walk into the floral shoppe. It is an old house that has been converted, so kind of a neat setup. I'm not sure if there is separate staff for each, or how that works. I think it is all consignment. I did not look at dresses here, but from what I can tell it seemed nice, and the planner that I am using has told me that she has seen a lot of the dresses here, and they are very nice. I believe they will also give you a discount on your flowers if you buy your dress there, and use OK Florist. Karen, with OK Florist, is wonderful to work with. She has great ideas, and is able to provide a lot of options. Also great prices, and most importantly, beautiful flowers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards