South Carolina-Charleston
Options

DJ recommendations

Hello! Looking for advice on Charleston DJs. We want someone to keep the music going but not an emcee who needs to take over the whole wedding.

Re: DJ recommendations

• Options
    We're using Jay Maxwells Music by Request! We've attended a few weddings done by his company and all of them have turned out very well.
  • Options
    We used Jay Maxwell's Music by Request also and had Rhett as our DJ and he did exactly what I asked him to.  I was extremely pleased with Rhett and the company, very professional and very easy to work with.  Their prices were also great.
  • Options
    We travel to Charleston and provide DJ service and uplighting. www.lakemurraydjservice.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_dj-recommendations-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:df0f2959-92a7-4262-9453-eb94859a7c46Post:c7b90c79-45c8-4d7c-8a36-b2324cd56ac2">Re: DJ recommendations</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used Jay Maxwell's Music by Request also and had Rhett as our DJ and he did exactly what I asked him to.  I was extremely pleased with Rhett and the company, very professional and very easy to work with.  Their prices were also great.
    Posted by katiewest[/QUOTE]

This.  We loved Rhett, he was fantastic.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards