South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Anyone know anything about WIld Dunes Resort?

I just booked my wedding and reception with Wild Dunes for October.  I am in Nashville, TN, and unable to get to the resort.  I am going by word of mouth of friends and relatives in the area.  Any help is appreciated!  Or any advice!  Congrats to all!

Re: Anyone know anything about WIld Dunes Resort?

• Options
    What particular space at Wild Dunes did you book? They have several spots for ceremonies and receptions. But October is a great month and the resort itself and the area (Isle of Palms) are both beautiful. The have a great pavilion/deck by the pool and the IOP beach is nice and clean. I ultimately went with another venue because our ceremony will be downtown Charleston, but I have stayed there many times and love Wild Dunes! 
  • Options
    Ha! My husband and I honeymooned at Wild Dunes just last month. Our house overlooked the ocean and Grand Pavillion where the Sunday after our wedding, they were having one right outside our window... It looked lovely, and a friend of mine JulieAnn Southerlin is a wedding/event planner for Wild Dunes. I DO have to say though, my wedding at The Sanctuary Hall and Gardens in Mt. Pleasant was absolutely perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards