South Carolina-Charleston
Options

hair and makeup trial

just got back from my makeup and hair trial by covergirlbrides stylist karen..i have to say wow! i don't think i've ever looked this good..i can't wait till she recreates this look on my wedding day! definitely recommend! oh and i had the airbrush makeup which cost a little more but totally worth it Smile

Re: hair and makeup trial

• Options
    cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I know that's a big relief! :)

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear it!  Mine is coming up with her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to here I have my hair trial only 4 days before the wedding in May. I've been doing this planning from Ohio so it's good to have someone besides the website to confirm your decision. Do you have pictures?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    shannjeffshannjeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the only pictures were sent on my phone and were not the best quality..when are you getting married in may? i'm getting married may 1st..i can send pics then..hope everything goes well! by the way..there was a bride who is also getting her hair done by karen as well when i went for my trial and i saw her hair and makeup as well. it was just as beautiful..i think you will be happy with the results!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_hair-makeup-trial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:fe3a810d-46c7-4691-bb76-2664f3391337Post:f3ec0bf6-390b-4122-88c5-560bfbcbca70">Re: hair and makeup trial</a>:
    [QUOTE]the only pictures were sent on my phone and were not the best quality..when are you getting married in may? i'm getting married may 1st..i can send pics then..hope everything goes well! by the way..there was a bride who is also getting her hair done by karen as well when i went for my trial and i saw her hair and makeup as well. it was just as beautiful..i think you will be happy with the results!
    Posted by shannjeff[/QUOTE]

Sorry it took me so long I just saw this. We are getting married May 22. I live in Ohio so everything I've done has been online. But I have talked to her a few times and she seems really nice.
    Good Luck with your wedding, your coming in fast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my trial run today with Karen and OMG!  She did an amazing job!  I LOVED my hair and makeup.  She is wonderful!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LindseyH6554LindseyH6554 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Your hair looks amazing!  I love it!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how does karen manage trial runs. If you book her does she charge for that. Also does she give a deal for a group package? I saw it says 150 for MOB and bridesmaids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards