California-Bay Area

San Jose Hair and Makeup

Getting married in San Jose over Labor day. I need someone who can come to my hotel and do my hair and makeup as well as a few of the girls in my wedding.

Any suggestions? I want someone young and hip that will do makeup that lasts. Perhaps a team of two people one for hair and one for makeup...

Love to hear your ideas...I live in Chicago so I don't know anything about the Salons in San Jose!

Re: San Jose Hair and Makeup

• beautyonlocationbyliz.com

Liz is fantastic.  Tell her Michelle from 10/10/10 recommended her.  :)
  • Check out Alchemy Hair Studios and Spa. The girls there are AMAZING! They can travel to your site or you can bring your girls to the salon. It's a great location in Willow Glen, very relaxing and you can even have a glass of wine while you're getting ready! I've been having my hair, nails, facials, and waxing done here forever and I know they are the only ones I trust on my wedding day!
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_san-jose-hair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:602Discussion:0a31d36e-f51e-495e-b7e5-97c5d8f94aefPost:d4e7aa76-e0e7-411d-bc8c-19996cabf0c0">Re: San Jose Hair and Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out Alchemy Hair Studios and Spa. The girls there are AMAZING! They can travel to your site or you can bring your girls to the salon. It's a great location in Willow Glen, very relaxing and you can even have a glass of wine while you're getting ready! I've been having my hair, nails, facials, and waxing done here forever and I know they are the only ones I trust on my wedding day!
    Posted by MJOrchid[/QUOTE]

<div>how much is hair and makeup</div>
  • You should defintely check out Ruby Red Makeup Artistry. My friends have hired them for their special ocassions. I have not had the chance to but I definietly will soon. Ruby is quite new in the industry, very professional. She'll leave you looking your very best.

RubyRedMUA.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards