California-Bay Area

Private label by G

I live in the Bay Area and am looking for a wedding dress by this designer. The only place i can find the particular one is to order online. Even the Private Label help number couldn't help me. Has anyone ever bought their wedding dress online without trying it on?

Re: Private label by G

• CaitlinmmkCaitlinmmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I know that Blossoms at the Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton carries Private Label by G. You can always go there and if they don't have the dress you want, you can ask if they can help you with ordering it.
  • T&EweddingT&Ewedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you.
    I actually called Blossoms and they told me they don't carry this line anymore.
    Maybe I should just go down there anyway.
    I have had the most difficult time finding this dress.
    Thanks for your help:)

• CaitlinmmkCaitlinmmk member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That's really weird, cause on both their website and on Private Label's website it shows that they carry the line. What dress style were you looking at? I love 1397 :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called Blossoms again and spoke to a different person. She is going to try and help me.
    Thanks again
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1397 is beautiful.
    There are quite a few I like... I know the websites say they carry them and that's why I called. The lady I spoke with today was very helpful and I made an appointment to go in and try on the Private Label's they have.
    Maybe the girl I spoke with yesterday misunderstood me or something.
    Anyway, it's all good now so thanks again:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards