California-Bay Area

Where to rent grey suits/tuxes?

My fiance is looking to rent grey suits/tuxes for the wedding...and we can't find them anywhere. We just want something nice-looking that's not black and for rent. J. Crew has some gorgeous suits but they're obviously for purchase only. Any suggestions? If your fiance/husband was able to find them, did he like the vendor he used? Thanks for your help! 

Re: Where to rent grey suits/tuxes?

• GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, good question.  We're looking for grey tuxes too.  Men's Warehouse doens't have them?
  • mrs rivamrs riva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you might be able to find a good deal on suits that'll cost only a bit more than a regular tux rental. GL
  • edited December 2011
    Try Burlington Coat Factory. I know they have suits for sale. Or Nordstrom Rack?
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • edited December 2011
    okay if you are in the San Jose area, there is this awesome place off of San Carlos next to the yummiest bakery ever. I haven't gotten the rentals yet but these guys have the best reviews, and it was the easiest consultation ever. My friend got his rentals there too, and the only problem was that one groomsmen, that will be in my wedding too, ripped his pants while trying to get into the car, but to be fair, the other groomsmen claimed that he didnt hike up his pants to sit down like one should, and it's his own fault. So, I still am willing to recommend them. My guys are getting fitted this week!

tuxedofashions.com
    Area served:  - 
    Category:
    Unverified listing
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    just today I went to Men's Warehouse, they have one charcoal grey and several slate grey options, apparently its become very popular and hopefully  more soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards