Pennsylvania-Central

anti-slip stickers for shoes

Hello ladies :)I've been walking around in my shoes in the house to break them in, and I am convinced I am going to bite it at the ceremony when walking on the cement floor. I'll probably change out of them, but I'd like to wear them for the dances.  It's the heel of the shoe I'm most worried about.  They're Kenneth Cole, so I didn't think I'd have a problem, but the heel cap is very hard plastic and even if scuffed I still think it will be slippery.  Do you know of anything to put on the shoe?  Payless used to have some non-stick stickers for the sole of the shoe, but I can't find them now...I love the shoes! They are bright pink satin--and I don't want to, nor do I have the time to find new ones.  TIA for any advice or home remedies that could prevent an embarassing moment!!!

Re: anti-slip stickers for shoes

• edited December 2011
    I got anti-slip stickers at DSW.  I don't know if there is one local to you.  Otherwise you can sand the bottom of your shoes or use bathtub appliques.  They're the same material as the ones you would buy for the shoes!
  • edited December 2011
    bathtub appliques is smart! or cut and superglue sand paper maybe??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MeowsAlotMeowsAlot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! The bathtub stickers are a good idea; maybe they'll help if the floor gets wet, too...I bet I can find them in pink! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards