Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Help Please

I know I could post this on the "First Dances" board or another board but I've seen some replies to other posts and quite frankly, some of these women scare me.  Anyway...My uncle is walking me down the aisle and is more like a father to me than my real father has ever been.  My uncle has no children, I'm basically it, so my wedding its major for both of us.  He hasn't really told me what song he wants to dance to for the "Uncle/Niece" dance and I've been struggling to find the "perfect" song.  Well, tonight he finally told me that his absolute favorite artist is Alan Jackson.  He also likes Randy Travis and Hank Williams, Jr.  I'm not real familiar with country so...does anyone know any song by these artists that would be fitting?  And, if not these artists, something that an uncle and niece could dance to?   Thanks ladies for your help!!

Re: Help Please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hmmm... what about When Somebody Loves You by Alan Jackson?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Jessica Andrews "I will be there for You" Kind of country-ish. I chose this song for my father/daughter dance because I have an older father who was there for me and I wanted him to know that as the parent-child roles reverse, that I would be there for him too. My Dad was never the Butterfly kisses kind of Dad, but when I needed him, I could count on him. Hopefully this helps.
    TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards