California-Bay Area

Bride Forced To Change Wedding Date Labor Day Wknd- Winery Venue Available!

This Bride has been forced to change the date of her wedding and is looking for someone who would like to take over her date Labor Day Weekend, on Sunday September 5th. I have reserved the entire night (including all 10 guest rooms) at the Purple Orchid Inn Resort and Spa in Livermore California. They have a variety of packages and can accommodate up to 325 guests. You can pick your package! I am merely asking that you take my date and you can work out the remaining details with the Resort, including whatever package fits your needs. Requires a $3000 deposit to the Inn.

http://www.purpleorchid.com/

Included in all wedding packages is your own Personal Wedding Coordinator, our Preferred Vendor List, the use of the outdoor ceremony site and event center or dining room for 5 hours, a natural ceremony arch, white ceremony chairs, dining tables and chairs, additional gift, guest book and cake tables, setup and clean up, directional parking attendants, security guard, and ceremony rehearsal. The bride will have a complimentary fruit and cheese tray for two, a bottle of our house wine and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy while dressing for this special day. All vendors will have access to the property two hours before the ceremony time.

Please contact me directly at cher1822@yahoo.com or the Purple Orchid Inn directly!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards